Monday, January 2, 2012

I felt i needed a blog

Today i realized i also needed a blog. I have WAYYYY to much to say and not enough people to say it to. Of course i have clinton, but honestly....LOL!
I love my friends sooo much, and when someone does something to hurt them, it makes me very angry. I would just tell the people myself how angry i am, but i feel in this situation it is not my place. (i'm using my filter for once)
If you feel the need to hide something from somebody, you obviously know you are doing something, A. that is going to hurt someone, or B. something that you know is just wrong. 
I wish i could just publish that all over the world. It all just comes down to lying i think. Don't lie, its not cool. And don't hide things, its deceitful and a good way to lose people you love.
Oh well, anyways. This is the reason i needed a blog today. 


"I choose…to live by choice, not by chance. To make changes, not excuses. To be motivated, not manipulated. To be useful, not used. To excel, not compete. I choose self-esteem, not self pity. I choose to listen to my inner voice. Not the random opinion of others." -author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment